ROSG is located in the ‘An Chuasnóg’ building in An Spidéal (Spiddal).
An Spidéal (Spiddal), is a village on the shore of Galway Bay in
County Galway in Ireland. The town is 19 km (12 miles) west of Galway
city on the R336 road. It is served by Bus Éireann route 424 from
Approx distance: 19 km
Approx journey time: 25-35 minutes
An Spidéal (GPS) Coordinates: 53°14'48"N 9°18'10"W / 53.2467, -9.3028
1. From Galway city follow signs for ‘Oughterard’, ‘Clifden’ (N59).
2. At the junction with the N6, turn left onto R338 (signposted ‘An Spidéal’).
3. Continue for one mile until you reach the junction with R337. At
these crossroads turn right onto the R337.
4. Follow the Coast Road for 12 miles until you arrive at (signposted) ‘An
5. In the village, take a right turn at the crossroads at the church
which brings you onto the Moycullen road.
6. ‘An Chuasnóg’ is situated 200 metres from the crossroads on your right.
At reception, ask for ROSG.